Thursday, September 02, 2010

Chat with YM

do you ever chat with YM? what is YM? YM mean Yahoo Messanger.
there is information that you must know,

AFAIK -- As Far As I Know.
AFK -- Away From Keyboard.
ASAP -- As Soon As Possible.
BAS -- Big A** Smile.
B4 --Before.
BBL -- Be Back Later.
BBN -- Bye Bye Now.
BBS -- Be Back Soon.
BEG -- Big Evil Grin.
BF -- Boyfriend.
BIBO -- Beer In, Beer Out.
BRB -- Be Right Back.
BTW -- By The Way.
BWL -- Bursting With Laughter.
C&G -- Chuckle and Grin.
CICO -- Coffee In,Coffee Out.
CID -- Crying In Disgrace.
CNP -- Continued (in my) Next Post.
CP -- Chat Post(a chat message).
CRBT -- Crying Real Big Tears
CSG -- Chuckle Snicker Grin.
CYA -- See You (Seeya).
CYAL8R -- See You Later (Seeyalata).
CUL8R -- See You Later.
DLTBBB -- Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite.
EG -- Evil Grin.
EMSG -- Email Message.
FC -- Fingers Crossed.
FTBOMH -- From The Bottom Of My Heart.
FYI -- For Your Information.
FWIW -- For What It's Worth.
GAL -- Get A Life.
GF -- Girlfriend.
GFN -- Gone For Now.
GMBA -- Giggling My Butt Off.
GMTA -- Great Minds Think Alike.
GR8 -- Great.
GTSY -- Glad To See You.
H&K -- Hug and Kiss.
HABU -- Have A Better 'Un.
HAGN -- Have A Good Night.
HAGU -- Have A Good 'Un.
HHIS -- Hanging Head in Shame.
HUB -- Head Up Butt.
IAE -- In Any Event.
IC -- I See.
IGP --I Gotta Pee.
IMNSHO -- In My Not So Humble Opinion.
IMO -- In My Opinion.
IMCO -- In My Considered Opinion.
IMHO -- In My Humble Opinion.
IOW -- In Other Words.
IRL -- In Real Life.
IWALU -- I Will Always Love You.
IWO -- In Other Words.
JMO -- Just My Opinion.
JTLYK -- Just To Let You Know.
KIT -- Keep In Touch.
KOC -- Kiss On Cheek.
KOL -- Kiss On Lips.
L8R -- Later.
L8R -- G8R Later 'Gater.
LHM -- Lord Help Me.
LHO -- Laughing Head Off.
LHU -- Lord Help Us.
LMAO -- Laughing My A$$ Off.
LMSO -- Laughing My Socks Off.
LTNS -- Long Time No See.
LOL -- Laugh Out Loud.
LSHMBB -- Laughing So Hard My Belly is Bouncing.
LSHMBH -- Laughing So Hard My Belly Hurts.
LSHTTARDML -- Laughing So Hard The Tears Are Running Down My Leg.
LTNS -- Long Time No See.
LTS -- Laughing To Self.
LUWAMH -- Love You With All My Heart.
LY -- Love Ya.
MTF -- More To Follow.
NRN -- No Reply Necessary.
NADT -- Not A Darn Thing.
OIC -- Oh, I See.
OL -- Old Lady (significant other).
OM -- Old Man (significant other).
OTOH -- On The Other Hand.
OTTOMH -- Off The Top of My Head.
PDS -- Please Don't Shoot.
PITA -- Pain In The Ass.
PM -- Private Message
PMFJI -- Pardon Me For Jumping In.
PMP -- Peed My Pants.
POAHF -- Put On A Happy Face.
QSL -- Reply QSO -- Conversation.
QT -- Cutie.
ROFL -- Rolling On Floor Laughing.
ROFLAPMP -- ROFL And Peeing My Pants.
ROFLMAO -- ROFL My A** Off.
ROFLMAOAY -- ROFLMAO At You.
ROFLMAOWTIME -- ROFLMAO With Tears In My Eyes.
ROFLUTS ROFL -- Unable to Speak.
RTFM -- Read The Fucking Manual!.
SETE -- Smiling Ear To Ear.
SHID -- Slaps Head In Disgust.
SNERT -- Snot-Nosed Egotistical Rude Teenager.
SO -- Significant Other.
SOT -- Short Of Time.
SOTMG -- Short Of Time Must Go.
SWAK -- Sealed With A Kiss.
SWAS -- Scientific Wild A** Guess.
SWL -- Screaming with Laughter.
SYS -- See You Soon.
TA -- Thanks Again.
TGIF -- Thank God It's Friday.
TCOY -- Take Care Of Yourself.
TILII -- Tell It Like It Is.
TNT -- Till Next Time.
TOY -- Thinking Of You.
TTFN -- Ta Ta For Now.
TTYL -- Talk To You Later.
WAS -- Wild Ass Guess.
WB -- Welcome Back.
WTH -- What/Who The Heck/Hell (or sub an 'F' for the 'H'.
YBS -- You'll Be Sorry.
YG -- Young Gentleman.
YL -- Young Lady YM -- Young Man.

No comments: